My Nora Roberts/JD Robb Collection


My entire Nora Roberts and JD Robb collection, which I've read so many times, I've even memorized some of the dialogues and scenes. 

I'm in awe of Nora Roberts/JD Robb that she can write so many books, and each one filled with so much details that you can actually picture the scenes in your mind. Truly a talented writer. I salute you. Thank you for sharing with us your memorable stories.

Currently though, I'm hooked on her In Death Series (Nora Roberts writing under the pseudonym, JD Robb).

 

Thanks to online bookstores, I managed to get some of the older books in the In Death series that could not be found in bookshops. So my 2020 goal is to read the entire collection in sequence from Book 1. I'm halfway through my goal. 

I love the progression of characters, to see how Eve and Roarke have grown through the series, and how their relationship with each other and the supporting characters have changed them for the better. Eve Dallas is an inspiring woman, fighting for justice and her loved ones. Thank you JD Robb for giving us Eve and Roarke, and all the supporting characters. I can't get enough of them. An amazing author that makes you fall in love with her characters, and feel pain for their struggles, and joy for their accomplishments. 


0 Responses

    Translation Tool

    Search This Blog

    Welcome

    Rambling Ame is my name for I love to talk and talk and talk.
    In this blog, I offer my views on everything and anything; Movies, Songs, Celebrities, People and life in general.

    Instagram

    Instagram
    @ameertha79

    My Facebook

    My Twitter

    Follow by Email

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Followers

    My YouTube

    My Music Videos

    My Other Blog

    Mom's Poetry

    Rambling Posts