Birthday Gift : It's Raining Men Video

My sister and I may be total opposites in characteristics, personality and nature but when it comes to the hunks on TV and in music, we are always on the same page.
 

So I could not think of a better way to wish my sister, "Happy Birthday" than by celebrating those hunks, who made us go all "woo-hoo!". 

The video features :
1) Adam Lambert (lots and lots of him. What can I say; it's a Glambert thing!)
2) Vampire Diaries (especially the "smouldering, it's a sin to look this gorgeous" Ian Somerhalder)
3) Merlin (The BBC version with "cute, always bullied, poor" Merlin and "seems arrogant but has a kind heart" Arthur. The chemistry

they share is potent; total annihilation if released)
4) Teen Wolf (HOT werewolves. I rest my case)
5) Glee (musicals with men prancing around singing tunes are always HOT in my books. Yeah. I'm kinda weird)

6) Cliff Richard (Don't ask!)
7) Criminal Minds' Derek Morgan and Dr. Spencer Reid.
8) Those who have the moves like.. Ok.. I mean.. Those who just have the hot moves.. in dance I mean.. What did you think I was talking about? Such as Ashley Banjo, Adam Garcia, Hrithik Roshan, etc.
9) Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother... (It's gonna be.. Legen.. wait for it.. dary..)

and lots more.


Sorry it's kinda long. Yeah. I tend to ramble on in my videos too. There were just too many hot guys to 
cover so I could not resist adding them all in. 
Sorry..

0 Responses

    Translation Tool

    Search This Blog

    Welcome

    Rambling Ame is my name for I love to talk and talk and talk.
    In this blog, I offer my views on everything and anything; Movies, Songs, Celebrities, People and life in general.

    Instagram

    Instagram
    @ameertha79

    My Facebook

    My Twitter

    Follow by Email

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Followers

    My YouTube

    My Music Videos

    My Other Blog

    Mom's Poetry

    Rambling Posts